Thursday, May 27, 2010

Insomnia

why am i still awake in the late night...

Insomnia !!!!

swt...

hahaha.... chatting with raymond while writing blog =D

he was really a funny and stupid guy XDXD

he keep gossip about what have been happen on my old days class mate on KDU college pg lol.....

damn funny.... can get the latest news form him wakakakaka....

the live at penang was so happening every day....

and they enjoy their college live....

he always tempted me and ask me going back to continue on KDU hahahaha....

dude penang is really a nice place but i have started here and i have to finish it XD

he ask me will i regret choosing for study aboard....

and my ans is nope...

anyway I love penang so much XDXD...

still have one month to go then i'll be back on penang aldy =)

penang wait for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment