Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st of May Labor day

1st of MAY labor day :0
wake up early this morning (10.30 a.m.) *I think is early because it's weekend :)
okay have done with my midterm XDXD
then I have my shopping and also party hard lols and last nite i went for Iron Man 2 it was nice and later i'm going to movie again lols.... guess what the movie is?? tata it's===>  "KICK ASS" =) hopefully will enjoy on that XD... 
Now is the times that sang
*Keep bleeding
 Keep, keep bleeding lov
e
 I keep bleeding
 I keep, keep bleeding love
 Keep bleeding
 Keep, keep bleeding love
 You cut me open
XDXDXD

from my shopping I bought my self some short, T-shirt, a Gucci sport Pour Home Eau de Toilette,Gucci sport deodorant stick and grab some sink care from Lab Series... wow... these stuff was making keep bleeding keep keep bleeding XDXD this two week i spends 10kNT sob sob going to have bread the months later ;S




this is da Eau de Toilette



LAB skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment