Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18th May 2010

Times flies....

we growing up day by day....

life being tougher by days.....

we have to face all things that happen on us.....

we are living in a reality world, people are selfish that's what human nature are....

sometime I wont feel like growing year by year....

prefer that back to chill hood....

that is the time we are enjoying the most.....

3 things we do every day "Eat" "Play" "Sleep"

no need to worry about anythings presents will did it for us....

but the facts is every one will grow....

when i was at the age of 10 i so wish i can grow up faster cause I want freedom.....

and now I want my home....

no matter what home is the place you can always hide your self hide your weaknesses.....

but at this time I can find time machine....

I wish some one can invent on somedays XD

must grow tougher I tell myself...

but I'm tough then the day before i'm here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment