Friday, July 2, 2010

My 2010 Birthday~~~~20th ( Part 1)

It was a late post...

I have been busy with my final on the whole month and now summer holiday started and i have

two and the half month free wooohooo...

okay this post is about my 2oth birthday celebration =)

we have prom nite on the day before my bday and it was 4th nite so as usually we all dress

up well and go to the prom and just before i step out the door my mobile was rang and i pick up.

It was so surprise me that i get a call from a cake delivery company, they tell me in 5 min time

they will send me a cake... and i was like O okay... and when i get the cake i saw the name it was

my bro wife from tai zhong send the cake for me... WoW hahaha i was so happy but i'm on the

rush to the prom so i just keep it on da refrigeratory.

2nd surprise~~~~

when the prom nite end. they ask me to help them clean up the dancing stage and i was like

WTF..... (say it in my heart my bady is in 10 more min i want to go back my dom and have my

bday cake =.=''') when i almost done, and they bring out a big bady cake for me..... LOL

now i oni know they are try to full me =.= XD

*pic and part 2 will be update sooon XD

No comments:

Post a Comment