Monday, September 14, 2009


I never up date mine blog about 1 week.
After my registration from the Uni I straight away went to my brother house at Tai Zong. 
Cause I dun wanna stay at hostel...=.=
Although he was very busy on his work but he still on leave to take me here and there because he worry I'll not use to it yet.
He's a doctor and because of me, he took the leave on the afternoon so he must go back to do the operation on the mid night.  Zzzz...
He told me that no need to bring too many things here except my clothes and laptop cause mine luggage is just only 25 kg. So his wife bought me all the new daily use XD.
we go to "re yue tan"(日月潭)for one day trip :)  and after the trip we go for a cup of coffee beside the lack. It's a very nice cafe.
go for dinner at an Italian restaurant :)

I'm lazy to write so there are some picture let the picture talk. :)














bro and his wife








The cafe we went:)




the drink I oder :)

The place we have the Dinner Little Italy:)








Appetiser



Pasta 
The name of my pasta(Pappardelle Fresca wf beef and Angry sauce) 
angry sauce-- hot chili =.='' 







No comments:

Post a Comment