Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gud bye all My friends :(

I just sleep for 2 hours before i went to take my flight from Penang to Kl then to Tai pei.
Really thanks for you guys for sending me this morning. 
when i saw them standing over the boarding gate there i get shock and feel very touch. 
because it was very early in da morning.... is really early...
Ppl's thanks very much...
Fennie thanks very much and sorry for you been scolding by ya dad.
T-T
and thanks for vivien because she coming all the way from LimKokWeng just to send me and give me a present. :) thx.
And fennie your post making me cry out. I din't even cry when I saw my mum was crying for sending me this morning and also my new roommate was crying. 
But when i read ya post it recall mine memory so much. really happy to have the sweet moment with you guys... I promise will never forget. 
gud luck to you on ya UCSI.
nee gud luck to you on ya study. dun be lazy :)
harn luck to you for get the training on Hard Rock.
All the best to you all.
Sorry for not yet have time to post that day we hang out to da penang de.
Will post when I get my things settle down.
miss my bed badly
miss my home
miss my dad and mum
miss my friends
T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment