Monday, September 28, 2009


26-9-09

To day wake up early in the morning:)

because wanna meet up Jlin at Tai Pei Station.

Took  a bus from my Uni to Keelung station then took an express to Tai Pei station.

I miss the bus at 10.30 so I have to wait another bus to Tai Pei. Zzzz...

And definitely I'll reach there late then the time I expected.

sorry for Jlin and his friends waiting for me XD.

After his friend grab a canon cam at a plaza, but I forget the name d XD 

It's quite same as "Plaza Lau Yat" XD. Then we continue our journey to SHIMEN "西门町":)

Started my shopping!!! But very sad that I din't find any suit me T-T...

I went to almost the shop but none :'(

I found one at last BUT BUT BUT  dun have my size WTF!!!! sob sob... 

Haiz i give up after Jlin have done with his hair cut then we back to Tai Pei Station 

Before we back the bring me to a very famous store that selling "Me Sua" It's reali nice to taste.

after the walk on Shimen I have to rush back to my Uni have an gathering BBQ for all 

malaysian student:) actually is a early celebration for the moon cake festival:)

we have our BBQ on the seaside and eat moon cake as well...

XD that's great...

Here are some photo:)











here is the shop that very famous with the "Ah zhong mee sua" :)
as you can see all the ppl are standing to have their food =.=''
but is nice :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next day 27-9-09

After lunch I went to She men again XD lols....
But this time is others friends...
He went to there last nite as well but not for shopping is for concert...
so we decide to go there after lunch and grab somethings back... lols
Finally, I get somethings XD...
slipper, clothes,pants......

there some pic to show.



the nite view of SheMen...






Body paint :)



an art center .







Yeah finally grab somethings...XD



he seem like very tired...
he slept all the way back to Keelung

No comments:

Post a Comment