Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally have settle down all the things :)

this few weeks rush for my final n check with the list for buying stuff home...

it make me kinda blur XD

Going to take this afternoon flight with "si Hennese and Palus"

so exited that wanna meet up my buddy :)

I'm headache for packing stuff ... Zzz...

no meter how i pack or using which luggage to pack is also overload =.=

at 1st i tot is my luggage to heavy but then i found out that the things that i bring back is to

many... Gosh....maybe going to got to pay extra for the luggage later :(

but anyway, all these things inside my luggage isn't mine. except some shirt n pants ...

Wooo...

i bought 13 packs of "muachi" Damn heavy.... =.=''

ok i'll continue my blog when i arrive Kl XD

bb Taiwan and will back here 1 month later :)




P.S. will up load the pioc that i have taken this few day at Tai zhong soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment