Monday, January 25, 2010

The day at KL

This was a late post 

19Th Jan

I arrive at LCCT about 8.45 p.m. then the 1st things on my mind is "Roti Chanai" 

lols I miss it so much... but i din't take it that nite Zzz...

they bring me to  a place that famous with the roasted  pork  erm... it taste delicious cause you 

can't found the same taste in Taiwan =.=''' although they have roasted pork as well...

after dinner i went bck to weelip apartment is jst right opposite the Midvalley shopping mall

walking distant about 15 min :) is very near..

20Th

The next day. Early in the morning( not that early lo.. about 11 ahha) i went to OneU for 

KTV and have my lunch over thr... 

After that i head over Full house at Kelana Jaya :) take some pic over thr.

and at nite we went to Midvalley for our dinner  Spaghetti grill by chili's ...

we have a walk after dinner then we went for supper at Bangsa :)

after supper I went bck and take a rest cause tmr I have to wake up before afternoon and

meet up ti ti and fen.

21Th 

this morning I wake up about 11 somethings ahha:) 

when i was trying to take a bath suddenly my ph rang then i pick it was fen called me and she 

said she will arrive on Midvally  about half n hours. It's much more early then what i have 

expected. so i quickly rush n take bath then go n pick her up and head over to Sunway 

Pyramid and meet ti for lunch :)

we have our lunch at full house again lols. but this time is different location :) 

after lunch we walk around n waiting  for milkos to join us. she rang me after her class.

me and fen wait for she finish her meal wf her friend then oni we go for ice-skating :)

wow I din  skate for a long time since was from the 3rd year of my high school.. 

is like 4 or 5 years ago lols... lucky that i din't felt down but almost every time when I try the 

1st step :) 

Finally i got my "roti canni" for my dinner :) wakakka... taste gud... XD

the next day i went back to my home sweet home :)

thanks for you guys i have a wonderful trip :)

p.s: will upload the photo soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment