Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tired day

To day is a tired day but happy for me....
From last nite , or maybe i can say like this...
Erm, I chat with ah shen and his friends until this morning about 2 somethings.
than i continue to chat with others friends until 3 30. I sleep after that.
I wake up at 6 somethings this morning.
than doing this and that until 12 somethings I have lunch with my brothers and sisters.
I went back to hostel at 2 than go have Brunch again at Batu Fringgi fennie mom house.
I love the meet ball that her mom prepare for us!!!
LoVe it so much!!!!  It's really nice... Tasty!!!!
about 5 somethings we have finnish our so call "Brunch".
We went to beach to have a walk...
and HaN keeping calling me (in other words is begging me hehe) XD
to take that EMO kind of pic for him swt =.='''
Vanrys and I head over QBay Mall at 6 45...
than we shop until 9, we bought a present for HaN day(acc the things is I want it for myself)
Zzz... anyway now is 1155 almost 12.oo form last nite till now I not even sleep more than 5 hours....
cant stand it wanna sleep now...

NITE!!

2 comments: