Saturday, June 20, 2009

My belated birthday celebration

17 of JUN

Celebrate my belated birthday at evergreen hotel

 
what a FUNNY face i act??? XD



Han says: "I dun care what you guys doing...
Just wanna fill my hungry 
TuMmy up"..



She is a "CRAB STEAK" lovers... 
hehe


She is picking her favorite food...
TEMPURA




I love tomato soup so much... 
YuMmY....


She's always ready for cam..Xp
say CHEES!!!


Members of desa mass XD...
Cath,fen,van,ed & vergil



Girls....



she is very EXITED..:)



The one beside me is my room mate
& the one at the back is fen.



The view from our hostel at nite..



CHEERS! our last drink at the at desa mass.
As fen says: we can't be housemate forever but 
we can be friends forever :)
will miss the 1st BBQ that we organise together
and have fun wf Puppy.
& for sure van will miss BENTO so much
am i rite? lols



M3

Fen






Once again Thanks for the Birthday Celebration for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment