Thursday, March 17, 2011

17th march.

march isn't a good months for me at all. fine i'll make things good.
1. 1st day of march i lost my wallet.
~ two atm cards
~Taiwan I.D.
~medical card
~student card
~and some cash :(

2.one of my roommate move out without any notice. and i was feel bad with that.

3.have some problem with another roommate.(we have 3 before that)

4. some quarrel with my best friends and we chat always and now we dint chat any more sad case.

5.my life was sucks for this two weeks :( (insomnia again and again)

i not going to listed what is happen all. Always asking myself ed you treat ppl good and this was what you get back now. fine. I'll be selfish start from next sec. no point to being too good to the one who dun appreciate. we deserve better, on anythings. I miss the old one. how you guys doing?? i miss you all i really do. i really sad for lost a friend like you but in this case i have do everything i can to get our friendship back and yet you dun accept and you just wanna make it end in this way. alright i'll let it be this way.From what you have act i realise that you can do everything just to hate a person. Is that necessary to do that?? what make you hate me so much?? you will never ever tell again. Anyway, am moving out in the next semester so you wont see me any more.

Thanks to my overseas friend although am not at m'sia and yet anythings happen and you guys are my good listener and always by my side. I surely believe that time will heal. and getting much more better. Going back the plan old me. now was sitting at Starbucks with my favorite green tea XD. praying and wish my life will going better~~~ :D




2 comments: