Friday, September 10, 2010

spet 10

It was a tiring week since last sunday i back to taiwan i dint have a good rest at all... Zzzz...

Few of my friends came over for bag pack travel .

I'm leading them to all the places that they wish to go.

they have a great shopping at taiwan. girls love taiwan so much (for shopping only)

they end their 5 days 4 nite taiwan trip and went back last nite.

so now i'm back in tai zhong house~~~ I sleep like a pig last nite cause is toooo tired ^^

My 2nd year Sam 1 start on next Monday... and now i haven't back to my uni yet.

I can't imagine how long i need to unpack all my stuff that i bring back from M'sia

and 7 boxes of my things that i left in taiwan for last Sam.. LOL wish me luck man~~~ :)

here is some pics that we have our dinner with Jin and baoqian at pepper lunch :)

on my right is the girl who visit me =)




















No comments:

Post a Comment