Thursday, March 25, 2010

Now the time is about 1 somethings in da morning 
but i still awake...
I'm exhausted but can't sleep...
Why ???
=.='''
so i hang on my poor blog and think write somethings on here :)
this day i really tired..
assign due date is here, exam come on the same time, 
preparing presentation and helping some activities on school...
Wow my schedule was very pack as tuna ahahaha...
I really need a Trip man !!!
EXHAUSTED !!!
I'm planning bag pack to Bangkok when my summer break...
But my mum refuse cause they having political problem and having war now :(
my plan failed :'(
any place recommend??
others then S'pore. I might going there to meet up my cousin brother.
3 more months to going back home :)
time flies...
wish me luck on every things i do..
and i wish you guys luck as well :)
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment