Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lonely Christmas???

Today is Christmas eve...
Zzzz... 
There might be a lonely Christmas for me this year...
acc is not might be is definitely Lonely and bored Christmas =.='''
No date no activity...
some more have to attend classes....
What to do...
they majority of them din't take Christmas  as Big holiday haiz...
No Christmas present for me and no one having Christmas dinner with me ;(
I have planning plenty of activity . 
but there is no one going to have those wf me swt =.=
at 1st i planning to go club wf my classmate but end up the all broke the promise sad...
So, now my new plan is celebrated it alone :/ 
buy a Log cake and celebrate my self  *winks*

                    Here is a song named Lonely Christmas from Eason Chan 





p/s I'll tell how it feel lately :) 



1 comment: