Thursday, November 12, 2009

Puppy

I didn't blog for days...

cause this two week have been busy with my mid term exam. 

ArgHhHhH.... It's hard!!!!

I already try my best but It's not gud enough...

Hopefully my final can do better :)

Tmr is my last subject Physics. must work harder because is last subject Xp.

Actually, today isn't wanna talk about exam... 

The main things is puppy :)

This morning when I doing my revision on City Cafe.

I sat down and start to have my breakfast sandwich :)

Suddenly this dog come to me. Normally I will think, erm maybe it was hungry so wanna look 

for food, so I didn't care much about it. 

So i continue to ate my breakfast till the time I have finish, it still sat beside me.

and now I started to looking on it. 

one things that caught my eye is the way it sit n stand is kinda look like Puppy :)

then i start to say up, sit, hand hand , and another one. WOW amazing the dog know all. 

I was so shock because it just a wild dog. and can understand english XD XD

When i saw the dog I was thinking about puppy ahahaha...

How was it recently???

Hope it was fine....

and I'm thinking maybe it might growing fatter n fatter cause it very "tam chiak" lols XD

Miss you Puppy...











2 comments:

  1. miss puppy but didnt miss lil doggy la?? ahahah kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols.. i'll sure will miss... wakakkkaka...

    ReplyDelete