Sunday, August 30, 2009


29-8-09



 10 more days to go from now.
10 more days to staying at my house before I going over 
to continue my study at Taiwan. haiz...
can't explain mine feeling now :(
Is like..... T-T
Anyway, have to force myself to suit without my family and u guys around me.
just now vanrys ask me have to take good care of myself over there.
dun worry I'll :)
Finally today went to have "tom yam noodle" :)
and watch the movie " On His Majesty's Secret Service"
the movie is funny. lols.
Just now meet up with Javier, kim ping, miao yee, xiong and ti ti.
thanks for them to heading over so late :)
they say just because of me they head over lols.
really appreciate it. thanks guys 
LoVe
we are sitting at Blogger Cafe and I saw jling and alvin they all
sitting over next restaurant, because tomorrow morning he'll 
flight over to Taiwan i din't follow they.
I'll go one week after them.
Dun worry we can meet at Tai Pei city lols.
even thought we are different Uni but still can meet up over there.
lols hope so la. Jling and friends all the best to you guys.
see u at Tai Pei city :)


No comments:

Post a Comment